Saturday 3 April 2010

Cambridge win boat race!

CAMBRIDGE WINS BOAT RACE!! Cambridge have won the Xchanging 2010 Race, also known as the Oxford & Cambridge boat race if you don't care for the sponsors. It was a stressful race, and I wasnt sure who to go for seeing as though I was going to go to either of them for my masters degree, that is up until St Andrews gave me a place and offered a better degree :) Alas now that I have my copywriter by my side, I dont plan to go for my masters anytime soon, although down the line I will, even if I am 40 years old, as its been my dream since I was a little kid to go to one of them... well to be honest to the 10 year old me, it was always Oxford.... who unfortunately lost today. Anyways so the race started at Putney at the old boathouses. It started off well, not knowing who was going to win, although as they moved through the race around the bends, it was obvious cambridge was building themselves up for the finish. I assumed it wouldnt be a tight finish, but I didnt expect Cambridge to win that far ahead of Oxford.
Well I look forward to near years race, where I will be at the finish instead!! Oh and I want the Cambridge's wellies! Loving the new pale blue with funky stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment