Saturday 29 May 2010

Eurovison makes swedish points announcer huge!

So every year, loads of people gather around their tvs around the world to watch Eurovision... I can say this for sure because it has a huge following in Australia, and even though its shown a day late, its still just as entertaining... its just always been sad that we could never vote, but now living in England, I have been able to vote.. ofcourse I always vote for Croatia, unfortunately, my vote couldnt get them through to the finals.... I do wish however there was something we could have done about swedish presenter/singer Eric Saade. He seems to have shot to fame in just a few minutes over twitter, with everyone wanting to know who he was and why he was only announcing the points. As it turns out, he was actually a participant and didnt manage to make it past his countries preselection.
Here is the video that he tried out with. The name of the song actually suits him well,haha. So its probably safe to say, this guy will get more hits on youtube over the next few days than the actual winner, who is from Germany... although I have already forgotten her name, because as soon as the winner was announced, I jumped online to google this unfamiliar face and watch hundreds and hundreds of people twitter asking who is he, and they want to marry him... Its Europes Justin Beiber, well thats atleast my prediction, for now...





And for those that enjoy his music or just want to hear what else he has to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment