Monday 10 May 2010

Global advertising - Oreo sippy cup

Now I knew we would all learn alot from our ad classes at uni... but I think the class that has taught me more than anything was my global advertising class. Ever since I took that class, I keep seeing all the global ad rules I learnt and duplicates of ads that are tailored to different countries. One is for a shaver but I cant find it on youtube, so heres some for Orea. These are three of the same, but for different countries. I love that the kids say ha ha... my fave is the first one, the kid is so adorable, and works for me coz he reminds me of my little brother. And I think it works by varying the kids by the cultures because then people relate to it more, after all it would be a bit wierd watching the little blonde kid laughing in the Indonesian version (2nd one).





No comments:

Post a Comment