Sunday 23 May 2010

PAC-MAN.... and placement!

So, happy 30th Birthday to PAC-MAN. With all the talk about the interactive pac-man game on google over the past 2 days, I thought Id just post it up on here to acknowledge the fact how awesome it is! It obviously shows how much of the world uses google and how using google as a platform to promote an anniversary of something or someone, it really gets the word out. I wonder what else google has up their sleeves.



As for more blogging, ive been off the net for a bit as I am currently on placement, and I thought id rather throw in 200% into my work then spend it online. My placement is going absolutely amazing! The agency is brilliant and all the people there are awesome! very friendly, funny, intelligent and extremely helpful. From suits to creatives, they are all up on the top of my list for genuine great people! Unfortunately I just got one week left, so I have to make the most of it, but I will miss them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment