Thursday 4 November 2010

Heineken walk in fridge

So I'm late in posting this but I wanted to mention the Heineken walk in fridge that was at Duke of York Square in Chelsea for 3 days last week. Obviously from the title you can easilly assume what it was going to be. Now I didnt take any photos myself so I am using the official Heineken photos from their facebook http://www.facebook.com/heineken







After great success of the viral online and tv ad, bringing the fridge to life in London gave people the opportunity to go inside, scream and experience the joys of Heineken. They were entertained by a magician, served free beer by a (good looking) bartender and given a card for free beer at the pub. I definately appreciate Heineken more after this experience, as are my 50 or so friends that I called and pushed down through twitter and facebook. While it didnt impact all of London, it definately did bring some fun to what was a very cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment