Sunday 28 March 2010

Bit of political nonsense

Ok so I am not British, and I am not on any particular side of the elections, so nobody should take anything I say too seriously. Im not really into politics in any place I can vote in actually. Whoever I like doesnt seem to win either. When I was living in America, I just followed who my friends went for and he didnt win, although I couldnt vote there so it didnt matter.... and in Australia, well I never like any of the guys up for prime minister... and in Croatia, well the guy I was voting for didnt even make it to the final stage of the elections... so really, my vote is useless when I hate everyone who ends up being in the final two. I just give up on following it. Anyways away from my ranting... I stumbled across an ad by M&C Saatchi today for the Tories, against Brown. Its quite simple really. His photo is hilarious! That dumstruck wierd smile that makes him look like an idiot... They have made about 7 ads, all with the same photo, but with different headlines.





The other five headlines are:
+ I let 80,000 criminals out early;
+ I doubled the tax rate for the poor;
+ I lost £6 billion selling off Britain's gold;
+ I caused record youth unemployment;
+ I increased the gap between rich and poor.

If you want to read more on it, go to http://conservativehome.blogs.com/thetorydiary/2010/03/tories-launch-antibrown-posters.html or http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261303/New-Saatchi-poster-aims-tear-lumps-Brown.html
At the second website, you can see the old Tory posters where David Camerons face was photoshopped... theres some rather interesting ones there that apparently i had missed earlier in the year... but like I said, I dont care for politics, so I didnt notice,hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment