Monday 15 March 2010

Intro to Mode!!

So I don't know how Mode is gonna feel about this, but I want to introduce the world to Mode!! ofcourse she needs no introduction, she is amazingly talented, studying in San Fran at the moment about to finish up her degree, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that after graduation, she returns to London to bless us all with her art.. and writing... and whatever else she wants to do!! lol So go over to her page and see what she is made of. http://modechronicles.blogspot.com/
I have known this gorgeous artistic girl since 11th grade where we shared a love for hiding from the crazy girls in our art class and relocating to the bottom section of the art room, and a mutal annoyance with french... even though she was much better than me... yes admit it you are!!
Now pack your bags Mode, and get back to London asap!! The world awaits your talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment