Sunday 14 March 2010

Im back, just like the Formula 1... very slow

Ok so internet buggered out on me thanks to the folks at BT, so managed to live off nothing for a while... with the odd trip to the pub to use their net or the trusty iphone. The first thing I want to turn your attention to is the formula 1 today. It was by far the most boring race I have seen in years. Im not sure if it was the stupid additions to the track, the new alterations to the formula 1 cars or the boring scenery of Bahrain, but worst race to start off! Im sure if they started off in Melbourne, it would have been more interesting. Its nice to see some new teams though like Lotus and Virgin Racing, and the return of the historic silver arrows team. I look forward to the next race, and hope that this last race will be burned out of my memory!! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment