Tuesday 16 March 2010

Marmite takes spoofing to a hot level!

So we have all probably seen these ads around London recently. Much better than those one where you see people throwing up marmite saying you either love it or your hate it. I thought id finally post this up as my street has been plagued with the posters, and I have been tempted to rip them down and take them home. Now while I love the posters, I would never in my life buy marmite, its not that I hate the taste, its just simple because I am a VEGEMITE girl and can't abandon my brand for another,lol... Clearly, by comparing the ads, you can tell vegemite isnt working as hard as marmite.... then again vegemite is well known enough as it is that it probably doesnt need it. Either way here is the link from a vegemite ad when they were working on their new flavour.
http://www.youtube.com/vegemitekraft#p/u/1/OXs0X881JqQ



No comments:

Post a Comment